Friday, November 28, 2008

I was really looking forward to today.

The day after Thanksgiving. It is just Jen and I home for the day. I was going to accomplish all the things I have had to put off in the past couple weeks in the house. I thought I was going to just have a good day in the house. I was looking forward to it.
Well, once again Jen had other plans beginning with last night. She went to bed late, then was awake for most of the night between her seizures and stomach, there was no sleep for us. So I stayed up with her watching High School Musical for the 3000th time in the past year! It is noon time now, I am exhausted, she still hasn't fallen asleep and doesn't want to spend a minute alone, which is so unlike her. She has been downstairs a few times, and although not happy today is happier in her room upstairs. So three lifts up the stairs is enough for me today. Her lunch is cooking, and then maybe , just maybe we can both get some needed rest.
So much for my put off projects, they will be waiting for me when I can do it. But not today.
These sleepless nights are way to frequent, for her and me, and the rest of the family, as she is not quiet in the middle of the night to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment