Friday, July 3, 2009

Goodbye June, Let's hope for a great July

Well, Jen has had alot going on this past month. We have been back to GI a few times. Her feedings are going o.k., but the healing of the site is still an issue. The past couple weeks she has had GI issues, and hasn't been feeling herself. Other long awaited appointments needed to be cancelled due to it all. A telltale sign of her not feeling good is she is very quiet, not real vocal and seizures will be down.
The only benefit, her seizures are down. Hoping she will wake up this morning feeling great and looking to eat something. I need to reschedule the few missed appointments,and get back on track.
Welcome JULY!! Summer is my favorite time of year, as the beach is my favorite place to be. We live right here, so close to the beach and it is already JULY and I haven't had anytime to go put my feet in the sand.
Goals for July - Keep Jen healthy and try to have a little fun along the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment